Monday 8 July 2013

For Man that always live in my Heart :)



When I saw you, i fell in love and You smiled, because you knew.


I Have a Heart and that is true. But now it has gone from Me to You. So care for it just like I do, because I have no heart and You have two.


I'm happiest being Myself and I'm Myself when i'm with You.


When I tell You, I love You, I don't say It out of Habit or to make Conversation. I say it to remind You that You're the best thing that ever happened to me.


Because You have my Heart and i'm asking for your hand.


I may not get to see you often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, i truly know, You're the one that I love and i can't let go.


When i talk to You, my day gets a whole lot better. 


I am in love with Your smile, Your body, Your Voice, Your laugh, Your jokes, Your eyes..but the most important is, I am in love with You.


Talking to You, Laughing with You, Being with You, changes my whole mood.


Instead of Falling in Love, Rise in Love.


I have a hand and You have another. Put them together and we have each other.


Its crazy what people do for love and its even more crazy what love does to people.


You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy even if that means that you are not a part of it.





When you meet someone special - you'll know. Your heart will beat more faster and you start smiling for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment