Friday 3 May 2013

I can feel my heart mending, then i hear your name or see your face and i feel it break all over again part 2

Hey, peeps :)

Just now i gain my mood and feel to write about my Love Story Part 2. Actually nothing best and surprise  like normal love story also. Meet for the first time ----> Greet each other ----> Change number---->Texting/Calling everyday---->Falling in Love---->Happiness---->Break Up----> Strangers again

 

Meet Him/Her

Love Around Us


                                                              Finally, Who Are You?


Usually, this is normal situation for those that already been in relationship. You know, we love, we fight, we kiss, we hug, fight again, love again and when we think its been enough for us, we break up.

But, this is different from my story. Since someone broke my Heart during 2009 ( you can refer my story in Part 1) i never been in love, and love is not my priority when i came to University. I have a happy life in University as a Student until i met someone at Church or more specific, at Formation House.

Okay, actually, from the first time i met him, nothing. I mean, no feeling and no love-love. I just sees him as one of my Churches Friend. He was a funny guy, really love to tease me a lot. Sometimes, his joke is under limit but still he know how to make me laugh instead of mad to him. Oh ya, he was Instepian. Do I need to mentioned where he came from? Sarawak. Enough hint.

Hari demi Hari, we got closer to each other. I'm started to adores his smiles and keep waiting for him to tease me. What I can say, I have a Crush On Him. I feel i got Butterflies in my stomach every time i saw him. I keep wanting Him to call my name because it feel so good..so nice..so sweet :)


Huhuhuhuhu :P Everytime I met Him at Church, only God knows what i felt. Love around me!!!
So, Crush began to develop to Love? Yeah. I Keep dreaming him as a my future husband. I keep imagine that, how sweet if i got son and daughter with him? We have our own house, our own bedroom*hmm*

Then, one day, i encouraged myself to approach and asked his number, luckily, he gave me! Yah!!
I keep texting him and wish Goodnite..ooooooo..I'm so Bahagia :) :) :)

Then, One day everything is changed. Its my mistakes i think, but I never regret it. I confess to Him. Ya, I told Him that I love Him so much..but, i got the answer

                             " Sorry, I'm Not Ready For Any Relationship"

Start from then, i know my world pushing me back. When Guy says, he not ready for any relationship, its means, he not interested in You. in others world, He Rejected Me.

My world seems black and blank for a moment, without i'm realize, tears coming out. Its been a long, i'm crying for a guy...My heart been hit by a gun for many times in second. And i'm start to ask myself, what happen after this? what happen to Us? How i'm going to move on? How i'm going to forget him, especially when i know the real reason he push me away because of another women? Its hurt you know, to watch someone you loved, loves other girl..

But, Dunia belum Berakhir..I need to Move on walau apapun..Its hurt everytime I log in My FB Account and i found something that miserable. Something that gonna make my heart in scratch again.
But i do Believe, God, Prayer and Time will heal my wound, even i'm not sure when.

Something i'm sure also, I will Always love and be there for You when You need me :)

You, Thanks for the Memories. Thanks for the times you spent for me, Thanks because always reply my Texts even I know You didn't heart my Texts, Thanks because being a great friend for me and Thanks for brings a Joy and Love in My life. I will never regret being in love with You :)





No comments:

Post a Comment