Monday 20 May 2013

My Brain Versus My Heart.

Helo peeps,



What do you think? True? Me? could not agree anymore. My brain tell me to do this, but My Heart tell me this.

Heart: Mr.Brain. why did you did not stop me from doing it? I though you are the strongest in this body. Why you did not stop me? Now, i'm getting hurt. :"(

Brain: You tell others to follow you. Follow heart lah..(T_T), now Jasmine follow you. Then, you put blame on me. it's your fault didn't follow what i think you should do.

I believe, all of this happened to people that in love, being in love, in relationship,marriage even a single.
Let me share you all something, something true about my brain and my heart.





My brain tells me 'Leave him. He isn't good for you. Why are you still here? He isn't going to change. He is not your future husband. You guys argue too much, you always have constant misunderstandings.
You did everything you could to make him happy. You're not the wrong one here. It isn't the same as it used to be. Some reasons are pulling you away from him and you think you deserve better than this.Fine. He has been making you happy but you do not match in some things."



But, My heart tells me 'We've been through too much to give up now. I'm too attached. We have too much history. I know I should leave, but I can't because he has been my true love. I won't allow myself too. I love him too much now and I can’t let him go.  Yeah, it's different now, but maybe if he sees me being good to him, he'll start being the way he was before again. & we can bring back the good times. I can't imagine him with another girl; I can’t afford to lose him, it hurts to even think about it. I don't want to be with any other guy who will play with my heart, who will back at me, who won’t give me freedom, who will want to use
me.


Yeah that is life and love. You meet a stranger, you start being friends, feelings
develop, you fall in love, you get misunderstandings, He/she totally changes your life, you feel like you can’t do without that person, you get happy moments but then that person makes you sad, you think of letting go but then some part of you tells you to stay because there no perfect people on earth. You get
dumped, you cry, you swear never to fall in love again but still another stranger comes into your life, he/she tells you that you will never get hurt and he/she will never break your heart like the way your ex did, you
take long to trust that person but due to the much care, love n time that person gives you, you end up trusting again and giving in your fragile heart hence getting heartbroken again…. You hate love again
but hey we can’t escape love.!!!


So, a Piece of Advice to deal with this situation :)


  • If you are currently in love with someone, Treat him/her like a diamond in your
    hands, appreciate what they do for you.
  • If you are in wrong always admit and say SORRY to your darling. If you get disagreements do all your best so that they don’t tear you apart.
  • Always think twice if you are letting go of someone, ask yourself is it the right thing to do? Won’t I regret? Is he or she worthy to be dumped? Will I ever find someone patient, understanding, jolly, trustworthy, faithful, kind, caring with the same heart like his or hers?




ALWAYS THINK TWICE PRIOR YOU LET GO OF SOMEONE YOU HAVE SPENT   WITH SOME GOOD TIME.


p/s:  Always have it in your minds that there no perfect relationships on earth,




Please be a donor of the love, not the beggar of the love.

Sebastiana Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment