Monday 15 April 2013

Sana Sini Heartbroken Post

Okay. first of all, me tak update lagi story part.2 yang me nak share hari tu..Actually no, mood to wrote about that...hmmmmphhh..

okay, same topic actually, but sedikit perbezaan laa..Lately, when i scroll up and down FB..I notice that, mostly People will posted about their Heartbroken status..hummm,,me also! Quite alike kan? Hahaha..
well, like what my friend said, FB is not a place that you going to tell what you feel everyday, and if you do, please take a notebook. For me, its up to everybody laa..Diorang punya FB..kalau x suka, You can unfriend..kan ade application tu. Hihihihi.

Actually kan, got many reason why people let their heart break bha..
1) Cinta tak berbalas ( like my own situation now)
2) Makan hati dengan perangai si Dia yang mcm x peduli ( like my own situation juga la)
3) Merasakan diri x penting di hati si Dia ( aihh, like my own story)
4) Si Dia ada yang yang lain di hati ( hmmm, mcm kisah me plak!)
5) Perasaan dimainkan..

Got many reason, but i just told a few la..You people can analyse dirik empun! Hahahhaa..but, since you in love with someone, you must ready with heartbreak also! that nature kejadian!...Nothing can heal your wound in a fast or second, but believe me, God Will. Time will. You must have a brave to move on and start your new life without Him. Its hurt, but worth.

Even me. try my best everyday to move on and forget him.. I ever don't know when, but i believe, everything will be alright. Will be okay.
You know what?  Go run run run I'm gonna stay right here, Watch you disappear yeah
Go run run run yeah it's a long way down, But I'm closer to the clouds up here!!!!!!

But i'm not sure something..Do i really ready to let him go? what happen if today or tommorow he texts, call me that he want me? nahhhh..what should i do? stupid me!

okok. Bye. Supervisor dah masuk. Need to log out. Hahahha


No comments:

Post a Comment