Sunday 5 May 2013

Cannot Live Without You :(

Helo Peeps,

Hi, finish with GE13, cannot stop me posting and keep updating with Blog. Hehe :) Now, i'm going to share with You all about the things that I for sure cannot live without even for one day. If I lost it, for sure, my day would stuck T_T.

Each person have their own need and necessitous kan? Same goes with me. Some of My friend told me, they cannot live without Water, Handphone, Make Up. hewwww~

But me??

Okay. I cannot live without Earphone and Music. Serious.
                               
Since 2005 until now,i got many types and color of earphone! Got collection. Phewww...My mum pun pening-pening T_T.
You know why i love earphone rather than Headphones? Because it look cool for me and if i walk alone at road, it can help me alot. People takkan tanya you soalan cause they assume you busy with songs. Hehe.
And you also look stylo kan? hehhehe...


When i with my earphone, i'm in my own world. No one can disturb me. Feel Great! Yeah!.I tend to use maximun volume when i listen to song, so sometimes i'm x alert when in road..mostly kena langgar hari tu. Percuma dapat marah, hon dan sound free. Bikin Free Show sekejap :P

Bha..No idea lagi..


                               P/S:   Harap-harap boleh dapat Earphone baru utk Next Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment